About the Role
Are you a Test Automation Engineer who strives to constantly improve processes? Do you thrive in an autonomous, cross-functional team?
We are looking for a skilled Test Automation Engineer who likes to test and automate in order to improve the quality of highly secure and highly available financial applications. You will be willing and able to learn about the business of the financial applications that we develop and help with continuous improvements. What to Expect:
As a Test Automation Engineeryou will:
What will make you successful?
- Develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, sets of regression tests, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Code (writing and automating tests) and maintain software-testing frameworks.
- Propose and create procedures that help to find existing errors in the product and execute test cases as well as regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions.
- Review functional requirements specification and design documents to ensure testability and become acquainted with products.
- Write and execute test cases of medium to high complexity.
- Analyse and log test results.
- Contribute to testing process improvement efforts, focusing on test automation tools.
- Collect evidence of the test execution and participate to the acceptance test report.
- Propose and lead the implementation of process improvement efforts.
Experience & Education
- University degree in computer science, or an adjacent subject
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position or within a testing/development environment
- 4 years practical experience with Automation tools (e.g. Python or Robot framework).
- Experience working in Agile Team and Agile Testing Methodology (TDD, BDD and ATDD).
- Development experience in PL/SQL.
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting and one of the following scripting languages: Python, Java or Perl.
- Strong application database knowledge: RDBMS, Oracle, SQL
- Experience in continuous integration/delivery build environment: SVN/GIT, Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Coverage and Static/Dynamic Analysis tools.
- Experience with agile tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Github)
- Experience in Jenkins or other scheduling tools.
Knowledge and experience in the following area will be an advantage:
- Certification in Agile Testing : CTFL, CTFL-AT and PAQ
- Experience in DevOps Adoption.
- Experience in security testing tools - CIS-CAT, BURP
- Quality oriented
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Team player, willing to work in multicultural environment
- Ability to influence, work effectively across all levels and transversally; challenger, curious and a positive mindset
- Capacity to innovate, think out of the box and connect the dots: challenge the status quo, and think out of the box for alternative/most efficient solutions
- Customer oriented: making customers and their needs a primary focus
- Take accountability for delivering results
- Ability to prioritise and deal with uncertainty - Planning and organising are key
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the role.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.