What We Do
At Coda, we break down barriers between publishers and their audiences by thinking outside of the app. Coda is trusted by 300+ top digital content publishers - including industry giants Activision Blizzard, Bigo, Electronic Arts, Riot Games, and Zynga - to grow revenue, profit margins, and customer engagement in 60+ markets with ease. For publishers, this means less lift, more players and more payers. For players, Coda's solutions allow them to pay for play their way.
Our winning formula? A laser-focused, pragmatic attitude coupled with an unwavering commitment to excellence. We are customer-centric, creative, and solution-oriented, always delivering to our users the top-tier entertainment content they want at competitive prices.
If you're ambitious, bold and ready to take your career to the next level, get in touch! Product Operations at Coda
Join the Product Operations team at Coda and play a key role in our mission. Our team members deal with day-to-day tasks, working hand in hand with other departments to meet important business objectives.
As a member of the Product Ops team, you will have the chance to chart your own course, contributing to innovative products that are vital to Coda's success. You will enjoy the freedom to try new things, aim for improvement, and confront challenges head-on.
With your sharp attention to detail and enthusiasm for operations, you will handle everything from project planning and implementation to ongoing support. The sky's the limit in terms of what you can achieve!
Join our team as a Publisher Support specialist, dedicated to ensuring seamless integration. As a crucial link between our publishers and the integration process, you will play a vital role in providing exceptional support. The ideal candidate should possess the following: Responsibilities
- Onboarding and Integration:
- Facilitate onboarding with payout credentials and API documentation.
- Engage stakeholders and provide a concise overview of payout features.
- Scheduling and Communication:
- Maintain clear integration scheduling.
- Communicate project updates to Coda stakeholders.
- Foster collaboration by creating chats inviting relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a concise overview of our payout features to keep everyone informed.
- Support and Collaboration:
- Host Q&A sessions to address inquiries, suggestions, and feature requests from publishers, delivering insightful solutions.
- Testing facilitation. Collaborate with the publisher, guide sandbox and production testing, ensuring a smooth testing experience.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders such as Finance, BD, and Engineers to answer any inquiries from our partners.
- Maintain meticulous records by filing credentials, URLs, and publisher emails, and integrating them into relevant documents and Jira tickets.
- Provide the latest API documentation to publishers and ensure their adherence to updates.
- Post-Launch Monitoring and Enhancement:
- Monitor pre and post-integration status and collaborate on issue resolution.
- Follow up on feature requests with the product team.
Working at Coda
- Bachelor's degree
- Native Chinese Speaker: Proficiency in Chinese is essential to effectively communicate with publishers and stakeholders. Good communication skills in English are also required.
- System Integration and API Knowledge: Familiarity with system integration and API concepts is necessary. Prior experience with REST or SOAP integration is advantageous. Familiarity with tools such as SQL, Postman, AWS dashboard, Kibana, and Jira is preferred.
- Problem-Solving Proficiency: Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and overcome challenges during integration, ensuring smooth progress.
- Testing Participation: Willingness to actively engage in testing activities as required, contributing to the reliability of integration outcomes.
- Effective Communication: Skill in conveying project status through work plans, issue lists, and other forms of communication, ensuring clarity across teams.
- Time management: Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in the fast paced environment.
Joining the Coda team means diving into a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting world. With Codans spread across over 30 countries around the world, our highly collaborative environment breaks down time zones and cultural barriers, empowering you to chase innovative ideas, contribute to Coda's growth, and make a lasting impact.
If you have a passion for pushing boundaries, and thrive on continuous improvement through experimentation, we'd love to hear from you! Our Perks* WFH Support
: Get a monthly allowance to cover your work-from-home expenses and keep you connected. Wellness Boost
: Stay healthy with resources for physical and mental well-being with our flexible benefits and Employee Assistance Program - because you matter! Customized Benefits
: Tailor your benefits with our flexible plan. Growth Opportunities
: Unlock your potential through clear progression paths. Skill Development
: Access training resources to fuel your personal and professional growth. Volunteer Time Off
: Enjoy paid time off to make a difference in the world through volunteering. Family Care
: Take advantage of paid Family Care Leave to bond with your family, while our selected Flexible Benefits also cater to your family's needs.
*Benefits are reviewed and updated on a yearly basis
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, embracing the unique qualities of every individual, regardless of gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected classes. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.
Due to the large number of exceptional applications we receive, we can only reach out to shortlisted candidates. If you don't hear from us, rest assured there may be another opportunity at Coda that aligns better with your unique abilities. Remember to check our Careers Page for more exciting job openings!