Technical Account Manager, Enterprise Support
Do you love to work with customers and help them solve challenges using technology? Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
AWS Enterprise Support team is seeking Customer Advisors or "Technical Account Managers (TAMs)" to join our Enterprise Support team in Malaysia. TAMs are advocates for their customers and work closely with them to provide support and advice on how they can leverage the most value from AWS. You will work with some of the best and brightest, while developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
In this role, you will: - Partner with some of the most exciting businesses in Malaysia. These range from rising startups building their business from scratch through to large enterprises going through significant transformation.
• Build customer support strategies that help customers leverage value from AWS and actively work to reduce their AWS bills
• Own your customer's end-to-end support experience, working with product teams and local leadership to unblock challenges
• Become an expert on AWS and deepen your skills in cloud computing
• Work autonomously and passionately to create positive customer outcomes BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Internal or external customer-facing experience
• 5+ years' work experience in a technical environment
• Expertise in two or more technical domains (e.g. System administration, networking, programming, dev ops, security, compute, storage, databases, big data, analytics, etc.)
• Naturally curious with a high learning drive
• Experience in one or more functional domain (e.g. architecture, operations, technical implementation, consulting) PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Qualifications in Cloud/ Engineering/ Mathematics or other relevant certifications.
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.