Team Leader - Video Content (English & Indonesian speaking)
Team Leader - Video Content Location: Kuala Lumpur Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensuring work schedule adherence and SLA achievement on a daily, weekly & quarterly basis.
- Assigning and allocating work between team members to ensure effective load balancing. Managing both internal (quality, training, and corporate teams) and external (client) stakeholders.
- Weekly meetings with the team regarding process status, results, health, and other relevant subjects.
- Creating weekly, monthly & quarterly reports on project development, timelines, and results.
- Ensuring proper adherence to client standards in the process, including but not limited to policy updates.
- Preparing presentations by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
- Cooperating with the hiring team in performing candidate interviews to select the best candidates for the Operation and performing oral language validations
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant experience (team leading/ team supervising in terms of quality and/or process knowledge + client-facing experience).
- Previous experience working in multi-cultural and multilingual operations for international client's
- Excellent organizational skills and a detail-oriented and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels.
- Excellent work ethics and the ability to work independently.
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows, such as updates in policies and guidelines
- Able to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently
- Understanding of departmental policies and procedures
- Experience with confidential information collection and management (preferable)
- Experience in training, customer service, workflow management, reporting, handling SLAs, coaching and appraisal (preferable)