Team Manager - Tech Support Qualification
• Education- Graduate /Post Graduate - preferably MBA graduates Knowledge of CRM tools & MS office tools, especially (Excel, PowerPoint) Responsibility
: Stakeholder/Business Management
- • Update trackers, Create/Update tickets, update required applications & tools and keep PM informed of new issues.
- • Respond through email and chat.
- • Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- • Interface with the management both in terms of cascading messages from senior management and putting into practice strategy or modifications required for the process based on decisions taken.
- • Identify & suggest Business improvement opportunities.
- • Identify & drive opportunities to enhance service delivery & Customer experience.
- • Identify cost optimization opportunities.
Customer Relationship Management
- • Drive business excellence to add value to client.
- • Provide information, educate customer, troubleshoot, probe and fix issues.
- • Interact with Customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables.
- • Create status reports for Customers (internal/external).
- • Prepare and report process performance metrics to the Customer with the assistance of the Operations Manager.
- • Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by Customers and Process Specialists.
Process Improvements and Adherence
- • Seek regular feedback from Customers and communicate to the team.
- • Ensure adherence to Quality norms and processes.
- • Ensure individual & team SLAs are met on processing transactions (if applicable).
- • Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- • Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies.
- • Innovate opportunities to automate & reduce manual interventions.
- • Discuss/ suggest the way forward, improvement areas to the Customer/process.
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery
- • Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
- • Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics - productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- • Conduct analysis, track services delivered.
- • Review process audit findings and take corrective action to prevent negative results.
- • Conduct Quality checks & periodical reviews for process adherence.
- • Handle supervisory calls and report to manager on performance, status and any escalations.
- • Responsible for daytoday work, process flows and constantly endeavoring to be able to lead the team from the front.
- • Manage and ensure resolution of escalations and issues raised by customer.
- • Track process spends and highlights variances.
- • Interface with other departments for getting required assistance or support for the team.
- • Manage available resources between sub processes and ensures that the entire project deliverable is met.
- • Optimum resource utilization through cross training initiatives, buffer management.
People / Team
- • Engage with other processes to understand and implement best practices.
- • Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- • Provide work direction and guidance to team members.
- • Establish systems and procedures in the team.
- • Groom self and team to support vertical growth.
- • Allocate work and tasks to the team.
- • Report to the manager on performance, status and any escalations.
- • Facilitate and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Conduct team building activities to enhance motivation.
- • Conduct performance appraisals for team members- provide input into the learning and career plans for team members.
- • Identify training needs of team members and provide coaching support to them.
- • Conduct process training or refresher training if required.
- • Review VOC scores, provides feedback and recommend refresher training whenever necessary.
- • Resignations / Absconder communication to Operations Manager.
- • Maintain EWS (Early warning system) for the team for tracking and proactively addressing people issues.
- • Manage attrition and absenteeism.
- • Support recruitment efforts for the team.
Must Have Skills Good To Have Skills
- • Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the team.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 17 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.