- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- Have at least 1 year experience as Team Lead in content moderation/content review
- Have excellent English and Korean (possess TOPIK certification) communication skills
- Meet/exceed the client and business targets
- Ensure daily productivity and quality metrics are met/exceeded
- Adhere to departmental policies and procedures when working on projects.
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve individual and team targets
- Set a healthy environment in the team and individual positive mindset
- Work well with others in a team-oriented environment and gain their cooperation
- Coach, mentor and share feedback to team
- Direct & supervise team to achieve assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies, as well as evaluate and improve established guidelines, procedures and policies to fit market requirements.
- Involved in Hiring & staffing for the segment
- Under the direction of the Operations Manager, implement strategies to successfully manage the day to day operations
- Plan, organise and prioritise work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction
- Proactively flag issues and potential challenges and come up with plans for addressing them.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements for direct team
- Diligently and accurately track team availability, punctuality, attendance and leave management.
- Operational work related to various aspects of the hiring life cycle- including working with large volumes of data, spreadsheets and metrics analysis
- Working with teams across the globe with different stakeholders
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or otherwise disturbing
- Willing to work on rotational shift, 24*7
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.