System Engineer Workplace
Job Description At AXA Group Operations our ambition is to be a major catalyst for AXA's transformation into a tech-led company. Officially launched in January 2019, AXA Group Operations' goal is to support AXA entities around the world in empowering people to live better lives. As AXA's 'engine', Group Operations is responsible for making the business run on a day-to-day basis, as well as delivering solutions vital to its future. Bringing together seven teams with a wide range of expertise (IT, Data and Emerging Technologies, Security, Finance, Strategic Programs, Procurement and Sourcing, as well as AXA Business Services), we are the ones providing advice, steering technological choices and giving AXA access to innovations that will support its transformation into a customer-centric tech-led company. For this, we work in close partnership with AXA entities. Ours is an inspiring, global workplace with over 8,000 colleagues in 17 different countries spanning Europe, Asia as well as the US. Group IT Services serves entities and markets segments as the catalysts for Cloud adoption and the industrialization of operations, while optimizing costs. The target organization aims to provide predictable, easy - to - work - with and efficient IT services. Primary Tasks and responsibilities Responsible for design and implementation of new workplace infrastructure solutions 3rd line support (troubleshooting, incident and change management) Prepare and execute planned maintenance/upgrades (security patching, operating system and tooling upgrades, ...) Industrialization of the Operational Processes Develop and maintain Operational and Technical documentation Drive knowledge transfer to 1 st and 2 nd level support teams located in offshore Ensure security and audit guidelines are correctly implemented Market watch on new trends and technologies for the workplace Technical skills
Mandatory In depth experience with Microsoft 365 cloud services Excellent knowledge of Windows Client Operating System: Windows 10 Excellent knowledge of MS Intune and AzureAD Good understanding of network engineering and security principles Workplace hardware knowledge: Dell, Lenovo, HP, Logitech, Poly Technical writing skills to write the proper documentation according to internal regulations Methodology/Certification requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines ITIL knowledge is recommended Experience with Agile methodology and working in Scrum teams is a value add Non-Technical requirements
• Flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend/holiday work)
• Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
• Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Excellent customer service skills, including end-user support experience.
• Interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines.
• Able to work in a global team and in a multiple cultural environment. Language Requirements
: English (mandatory) Location
: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, 2 days teleworking possible when integration in the team has completed.