- Credit orignation experience
- Basic working experience with job scheduler, putty, database access, online and batch integration protocols
- Tools - JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Visio
- Strong analytical / problem solving / process design skills
- Strong negotiation skill and results-orientated.
- Good in time management and able to multi-tasking.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant business analysis, testing and/or project management experience.
- Familiar with banking or financial services industry.
- Database: Oracle, SQL
- Language: Unix, SQL, Linux
- OS: Weblogic, Websphere
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Nov 09 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.