About the Role
In line with Division objectives and under instructions/guidance of a technical lead or manager, to provide technical support/administration of moderately complex systems/databases/ applications for internal or external customers ensuring high reliability and integration with other projects. What to Expect:
What will make you successful:
- Perform day-to-day M365 cloud services administration/management activities ( Exchange/AAD, OneDrive, Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint and etc) that may include initial set-up, configuration, testing of hardware or software platforms, user account administration requests and/or customization to maintenance and upgrade projects.
- Resolve problem management issues regarding system/operations by identifying corrective measures/ improvements. May include installations, set-ups, error message, on line transactions, system/application status, operational procedures in accordance with the service level agreement.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering and /or applications development in order to restore availability of services and/or identify root cause of problems.
- Ensure user satisfaction by providing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution services. Actively Involve users in the projects/initiative to collect their feedbacks to increase user experience/satisfaction
- May participate in the planning and implementation of new services in M365/network projects/enhancements/, ensuring adherence to documented processes and procedures and risk mitigation efforts.
- May automate administrative tasks skill is a nice to have) to improve the monitoring of applications ensuring effectiveness in line with customer needs and departmental policies
- May participate and organize environment testing and installations/upgrades. Maintain records of deployment and identify problems.
- Manage and coordinate the problem and change management processes including coordination of the teams products/projects such as schedules, release planning and release management costs and the coordination of the change management process flow. Validate newly created cases and change requests for accuracy and completeness and forward to appropriate person(s) depending on the product.
- Review moderately complex problem situations and participate in the identification of opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures or tools.
- Acquire, develop and maintain technical and product knowledge in pursuance of the above objectives.
- Bachelor degree preferably in IT / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position in a comparable technical environment
- Takes accountability in delivering results.
- Demonstrates operational excellence in managing tickets and cases.
- Curious and inquisitive towards understanding root causes of problem and issues in cases.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Good customer service skillset.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- May Pang - Chapter Lead (Hiring Manager)
- Mohd Marzuki - Unified Communications Engineer (Team Member)
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the role.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.