Sr. Azure Cloud Automation InfraDev Engineer
- Overall 8+ years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure implementation and support.
- Must have 5+ years of hands-on experience in Infrastructure automation across Infra stacks such as Provisioning, Configuration Management, CI/CD, Config/Secret, Observability.
- Must be hands-on expert in Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Helm and DevSecOps development & implementation and DevSecOps tools.
- Must have Azure Cloud implementation and support experience in large enterprise environment.
- Must have work experience in large enterprise to develop Cloud automation and Infra-as-Code, orchestrating CI/CD pipeline to provision immutable Cloud Infra & workloads.
- Must be experienced in implementing and integrating Cloud Ops services for Observability and logging.
- Must be Microsoft certified DevOps Engineer Expert and Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation.
- Good understanding of security-by-design secured SDLC and Agile delivery methodology.
- Must have experience in engaging with global senior stakeholders.
- Scripting - shell/python
- Infra automation
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Oct 18 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.