Do you want to help our largest customers find transformative ways to reinvent parts of their business, or push the boundaries with the latest technology to help scale the fastest growing companies, and be embedded in an environment of endless learning and innovation?
This role is part of our Best Fit job match program. We have a variety Solutions Architect roles in Malaysia. Apply for this role to be considered for multiple roles.
Key job responsibilities
- Serve as a key technical member of the Solutions Architecture team, helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria
- Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the solution architect community
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals
- Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems
- Work with internal teams to scale solutions and business workflows out to a wide cross section of customers
- Become an AWS solution thought leader and champion for cloud adoption and migration
A day in the life
In this role, your technical depth, business aptitude, and ability to steer technology discussions at all levels will enable you to shape the customer journey. Your thought leadership, ability to look beyond the technology, and more holistically at the value technology creates for our customers, is crucial to your success.
You'll partner with customers to design and build some of the most scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures and solutions. You'll collaborate with Sales and other teams to help address customer business needs, accelerate the adoption of AWS services, and drive revenue growth. You will partner with our services teams, marketing, and professional services.
About the team
One of the keys to AWS's success is its top-tier collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple AWS professionals that can help you accelerate your career and bring ideas to market. You will be working closely with a talented team of managers and Solutions Architects that will push your technical abilities while you bring new innovations to a widely adopted and fast growing service.
Amazon offers an equitable salary package that includes shares, sign-on bonus, and a host of benefits. You will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study
- Experience within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Experience in developing technology solutions and evangelising end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide IT transformation toward cloud computing
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences and at C-level
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Broad technology experience including: cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation.
- Experience architecting/designing solutions ideally built on the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
At AWS, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don't wait, apply today!