About the Role We are looking for an experienced software developer (Java) who excels at creating an exceptional user experience to join us. Based in Kuala Lumpur, you will be working alongside a dynamic team who are fully responsible for end-to-end delivery - from customer engagement to operations. As a driving force of technological change, we operate in a true agile way. You will have a unique opportunity to expand your reach in terms of knowledge, network and build your expertise through SWIFT's global platform. We want the right people. If you have what it takes, we will have a role for your level of expertise. What to expect?
What will make you successful?
- You will design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems.
- You will support projects proposals based on cost/benefit justification interfacing with stakeholders across functional and geographical lines.
- You will meet with customers to understand needs and requirements, and make recommendations on best practice systems solutions for small to medium size/complexity/risk projects.
- You will analyse detail systems factors: input/output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, alternative approaches, etc.
- You will v alidate alternative problem management proposals and make decisions on solutions.
- You will provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by less senior team members.
- You may give presentations to management and customers.
- You may prepare and complete systems documentation and operating procedures.
- You may lead design review meetings for small to medium size/complexity/risk projects.
- You may evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
What we offer click here SWIFT - Make your impact click here You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below : Mohamad Shamsulbahri - Hiring Manager What we offer
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines/equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of professional software development and maintenance experience.
- Proficiency in Java programming language and object oriented design skills.
- Knowledge of LINUX & WINDOWS operating system, GIT source code management, storage environments, file systems and network protocols.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Elastic Search .
- Knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence.
- Understanding of Agile & DevOps.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.