- Minimum of 3 years of working experience developing web applications.
- Build responsive web experiences across multiple devices and browsers.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience with databases (TSQL, cursors, replications, etc).
- Hands-on experience with writing unit tests, utilizing any of the frameworks like NUnit, XUnit, MSTest, JestJS, Junit.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Security framework and governance such as OWASP, SonarCloud, ADFS, NIST.
- Experience with some of the services within Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Design and develop distributed software services and solutions that are engineered for scale, high performance, availability and are highly reliable.
- Own and deliver complete features, including design, architecture, implementation, testability, debugging and shipping.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skills out of box thinking and drive for results.
- Contribute to our new cloud-based architectures leveraging emerging technologies and MS Azure and AWS services.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market, trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community of engineers
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 20 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.