What we do
Currently operating in 60+ countries and processing up to 7 million transactions a day, Coda Payments ( https://www.codapayments.com/ ) helps game developers and publishers like Riot Games, Tencent, Garena, EA, Moonton, and other leading digital content providers to monetize their products in places where credit and debit cards aren't widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com . About Coda Technology
At Coda, we operate a high-volume payments and e-commerce business, and we're expanding rapidly. We need to build high-scale, distributed systems that can gracefully handle massive spikes in traffic. We also have an ambitious feature roadmap, so using state of the art tools to automate our development lifecycle is crucial to moving fast. We believe in autonomous teams, and we use modern technologies and the latest in cloud infrastructure.
Most importantly, we hire great people and empower them to drive Coda's technology and products forward. We believe that the best ideas can come from everyone, so we encourage taking ownership and maintain a culture of servant leadership that allows engineers to drive features. Responsibilities
- Develop test automation for complex API, web and mobile based applications
- Creates and maintains automated test cases, executes test suites, reviews and diagnoses reported bugs, and ensures overall system quality prior to a customer release
- Designs, develops, maintains, and troubleshoots automated suites of tests through continuous integration
- Works with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the development cycle
- Reproduce bugs, isolate problems and verify fixes
- Estimates own testing tasks and works productively with minimum supervision while showing excellent team attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or related field required
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on testing experience including automation.
- Possesses strong coding skills and a passion for automation engineering
- Able to complete tasks autonomouslyExperience using a variety of test automation tooling e.g. selenium, postman, other
- Familiar with TestNG framework or similar
- Debugging tools: Dev ToolsBroad experience with CI tools & technologies (Jenkins, Git)
- Proactively asks for assistance from managers and/ or Team Leads when stuck on a task or where they are blocked in any way
- Learns and understands relevant system architecture and follows team conventions (challenging and changing where necessary)
- Follows state of the art engineering practices, and encourages new practices where appropriate
- Actively works towards personal, team, and company OKRs
- Adaptable and flexible to changes in the company and industry
- Respectively challenges ideas of junior and senior team members on a proactive basis
Working at Coda
- Knowledge of tools such as Appium, Postman for API automation and Jmeter.
- Experience with AWS.
- Knowledge of linux commands and shell scripting.
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we're always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don't give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.