About the Role
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures and under guidance of a more senior team member, to participate in design, coding, testing and maintenance of high quality application software/tools.
A software developer intern position for AUNPP squad, which is based in KL, that will work on maintaining software build process and improving software unit testing.
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures and under guidance of a more senior team member, to participate in design, coding, testing and maintenance of high quality application software/tools. What to Expect:
What will make you successful:
- Implement, test and/or maintain detailed logic.
- Gain understanding of customer requirements.
- Contribute in the preparation of systems specifications, codes, tests, debugs, documentation, job controls, deliverables.
- Discuss problems and possible solutions with more senior team members.
- Provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues in their daily work.
- Maintain program libraries and technical documentation.
What we offer
- Currently pursuing University degree in computer science or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Familiar with JAVA 8/11 programming language and/or Linux Operating System
- Proficient in English (spoken & written)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools & processes, git, and BitBucket is a plus
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.