Role: Service Line Sales Specialist, Cloud Infra and Platforms Geographical Coverage: Malaysia Base Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers' modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we're improving everyday life. See how at www.cognizant.com or @cognizant. Summary of Role
Service Line Sales Specialists (SLS) provide deep expertise in a Service Line Practice Area within Cognizant Digital Business & Technology to support the Client Leadership Team to close new and expansion opportunities on accounts. They are actively involved in growing the service line's footprint and assisting the Client Partners to engage clients with service line opportunities. SLS are trusted advisors with a good mix of strategic and tactical management experience.
In this role, the SLS will focus on Cloud Infra and platforms which covers these areas of Cognizant Digital Business & Technology (DB&T):
• Cloud, Infrastructure & Security Practice (CIS)
• AWS Business Group
• Microsoft Business Group
He or she will balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities within Cloud Infra and Platforms. He or she should be a dynamic, results oriented, experienced field sales executive keen to be part of a results-oriented culture accelerating digital change for our large, complex clients. Role Responsibilities ? Market Leadership:
? Relationship Management:
- Lead and champion Cognizant's Experience design led application offerings in market.
- Collaborate across all of DB&T practices and offerings in AI, Data, IoT and Applications to ensure we grow share in world class digital innovation, mobile/web applications helping clients reinvent their businesses.
- Achieve annual sales and revenue targets for Experience and Applications group in market.
- Work closely with Client Partners and overall team to develop and execute client strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise to proposal development and overall solution.
? Business Development:
- Execute and manage the account plan within function/specialism in collaboration with the Client Partner
- Invest time in strengthening existing client relationships. Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
- Client Relationship Management; engage with CXO, VP and Director level clients
Experience & Skills Strong combination in the following:
- Respond to and deliver on client requests; responds to RFP's.
- Identify opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with account strategy.
- Obtain appropriate approvals to pursue opportunities.
- Lead pursuits as a pursuit owner to close new and expansion opportunities related to their sales specialisms, working closely with Client Leadership Team.
- Engage the relevant internal Cognizant teams and service lines team for developing solutions.
- End to end account management including account forecasting, budgeting and operations.
- Create and present account pipeline; QBR presentations and executive status reports
- 10+ years of experience in a senior-level consulting client-facing role or account manager leadership role with good knowledge and prior experience and a strong track record in selling in the following areas of Cloud:
- CIS - Cloud/Infrastructure/ITO - deep experience across a mix of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, hybrid, ServiceNow) and/or technology infrastructure models (workplace/EUC, data center, managed services, service /asset management)
- CIS - Cybersecurity - specific experience and certifications in cyber security disciplines and capabilities
- AWS - experience selling AWS-based (or IaaS) solutions, preferably large deals. Relationship with AWS alliance executives.
- Microsoft - experience selling Microsoft Azure-based (or IaaS) solutions, preferably large deals. Relationship with Microsoft alliance executives.
- Understanding drivers and enablers of digital transformation within companies, eg, data, Applications, Cloud
- Good understanding / connects within the local Malaysia market and well-connected in the Cloud ecosystem.
- Recent experience working for IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
- Recent experience managing global service delivery model(s)
- Excellent problem solving, business communication (written & oral), and client management skills are essential.
- Ability to build client relationships; strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization built on the foundation of Cognizant leadership capabilities.
- Experience developing opportunity pipelines, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets.
- Experience closing sales with a specific emphasis on growing sales. Specifically, win new deals in customer account per pre-agreed targets.
- Proven leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution, strategic and critical thinking and ownership, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to communicate in local languages is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.