ServiceNow Solution Architect
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in implementing ITSM/ITOM/ITBM/SECOPS/Discovery using ServiceNow and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise and creating project and application architecture deliverables that is consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
• Responding to RFP/RFI's end to end from initial stages covering estimation, costing, client presentations, POC's etc.
• Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource while working in the development and delivery of ServiceNow solutions.
• At least 10 years of Industry experience coupled with Project Management skills.
• Minimum 5 year of experience of in ServiceNow.
• Responsible mostly for understanding the solution design, processes, loading/configuring parameters/data in ServiceNow and troubleshooting issues.
• Experience with Integrations in ServiceNow is a plus.
• Migration, upgrade and customization experience on ServiceNow.
• Manage customer expectations and solutions drive customer calls individually support other developers in their work.
• Knowledge of Scrum methodology.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English is essential.
• Experience in coordinating with Service delivery/ Technical team members to a desired solution-requirements review, code reviews, support
• Drive internal improvement initiatives for ServiceNow practice to improve quality and efficiency. Certifications
• ServiceNow ITSM/Discovery/GRC.
• ITIL V3 Foundation(optional)
• ServiceNow Application developer. Essential Competencies
• Team Orientation
• Motivated team player willing to learn from others
• Analytical, logical, thorough and methodical
• Problem management skills
• Able to work without supervision, to be creative in solution design