About the Role
We are looking for a bright Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our global Customer Support Delivery Organisation based in Kuala Lumper Malaysia.
In this role you assist our customers around the world to solve their SWIFT operational challenges daily.
You must be technically minded and willing to acquire in depth understanding of the entire SWIFT product suite used by our customers: FinTech companies, Banks, and Corporates across the globe.
Sharing your knowledge and expertise with both customers and colleagues will be an important part of your job, that's why our ideal candidate is a team-player and has excellent communication skills.
We work with an Agile mindset where change is part of our daily life, so we expect you to adapt fast and be a promoter of continuous improvement in our services and products. You must also be able to think swiftly and analytically in case of crisis and incidents, inspiring confidence to our customers and peer- colleagues. What to expect:
- Provide support through phone and web-case to answer inquiries and resolve technical problems,
- Work with customers to establish the root cause of problems,
- Generate knowledge articles and participate during specifications definition to increase supportability, usability of products and decrease product complexity
- Provide support to wider divisions within the company by providing product presentations and demos
- Update and control the quality of internal training material, problem management procedures and on-line documented solutions
- Participate in service and products improvement projects and drive project deliverables.
- In a technical customer support operation environment, experience in Financial Services and Banking systems would be an asset.
- Foundational knowledge in various Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, or Linux) adds advantage.
- Beginner knowledge in Networking protocol (TCP/IP (such as NAT, routing), Routers, VPN and Firewalls).
- Ability to work independently and stress resistant due to business criticality and time constrain.
You will have an edge if you have:
- Technical certifications or proven skills in any of the following fields:
- Familiarity with SWIFT Interfaces, Products and Services will be an asset (SWIFTNet, Alliance platform, SWIFT's messaging solutions) - as you are expected to develop knowledge.
- SWIFT Products - Alliance Access, Gateway, Lite2 is a plus point.
- In Cloud and Connectivity solutions would be an added advantage.
Additional Job Description
For more information please reach out to the following recruiter:
What we offer
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the role.
- Aisyah Normadi - Recruiter for the role.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.