Senior Solution Analyst (Origination)
Senior Solution Analyst is responsible for delivering a proposed solution with Experian range of products to satisfy client needs. This role maintains the quality of the development of the proposed solution and to lead the build phase. This role is also responsible to ensure that the Low Level Design and Functional specifications produced by the consultants are complete and accurate.
- Work with Product Consultant and Product Analyst to understand business requirements and functional specifications
- Elicit requirements through Q&A, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, business scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow Analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal team to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artefact
- Collaborate with technical consultants, solution analyst and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Develop the proposed solution along-side Solution Analyst
- Assist in quality assurance and contribute to the testing and debugging of the solution
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with Project Manager, Product Consultant, Product Analyst and Test Lead to identify required changes and communicate information to build team.
- Review changes and conduct impact assessment to the solution
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technical team and support team
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Assist in planning and scoping initiatives in respect of project timeline
- Lead the build phase and involve in building the solution in accordance to clients' requirements
- Review solution efficiency and continuously improve solution quality and development approach
- Lead development best practice enforcements
- Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge in relevant product area
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Must have knowledge in Origination application
- Knowledge in any of these areas : Workflow, Strategy Management, Customer Management, Policy Rules, Collections and Fraud applications
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing,(integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support
- Sound knowledge in the application ofSDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process for specific project nature
- 1-2 years' experience in any scripting/programming languages eg Java,C++, .Net, SQL
- Excellent English oral and written, communication skills, able to influence stakeholders.
- Strong presentation capabilities & problem solving and analytical skills
- 8 years delivery or solutions experience gained from within Experian or from a business analysis with project development exposure in other companies.
- 2 years' experience in a team lead role
- Ability to travel across SEA countries