About the Role
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures, to advise, lead, control and follow through design, development of specifications, coding, testing and maintenance of high quality application software, tools and development projects. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements.
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow.
- Prepare specifications, codes, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames, etc. and prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Analyze the problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and provide guidance to more junior team members in their daily work.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and prepare and give presentations to customers on systems.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to project lead and propose corrective actions to timelines when necessary.
- University degree in computer science or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience in systems development.
- Expertise in JAVA 8/11 programming language
- Comfortable with Windows and / Linux Operating System
- Experience in Agile way of working & DevSecOps practices
- Familiar with Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence.
- Good documentation skills
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging standard, Elastic Search, Spring boot, Docker, Robot framework is a plus .
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Zul Fahmi Jema'at, Associate Manager at SWIFT, APAC
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.