About the Role
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures, to advise, lead, control and follow through design, development of specifications, coding, testing and maintenance of high quality application software, tools and development projects. What do you want to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Work with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users.
- Analyze problems, develop, propose solutions autonomously and/or collaboratively.
- Design and implement of new product features while also enhancing the existing product suite.
- Build high-quality, clean, scalable, reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering architecture and processes (DevOps concepts: automation and testing strategies, etc.)
- Review designs, code, unit test and technical documentation created by other developers.
- Coach colleagues and help promote knowledge-sharing through appropriate medium such as technical documentation, guided handover, webinar, etc .
- The ideal candidate for this position has ServiceNow technical skills and/or domain knowledge (e.g. CMDB, ITSM, ITAM and ITOM) combined with a sense of leadership and responsibility. He/She is able to build partnerships with internal customers and other delivery organizations inside of Swift.
- Minimum 5 years of IT development experience in (preferably) an international setting.
- A proven experience in ServiceNow development or equivalent (scripting, automated testing, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment).
- Understanding of web-browsing technologies (HTML, CSS and AJAX practices) and SOA technologies (micro-services, REST, SOAP).
- Familiar with Unix shell and basic Windows administration.
- Experience with CI/CD development & deployment tools (i.e. Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git), SQL (i.e. Relational Database (e.g. Oracle, Postgres), NoSQL Databases (e.g. Elasticsearch)) and cloud technology providers (i.e. AWS) would be an advantage.
- A practical working experience in an Agile development (SCRUM) context.
- A passion for technology and an interest in staying up to date with the latest technology innovations.
- The ability to challenge the status quo (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions.
- A focus on creating or adding value.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and self-motivate.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity .
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Corentin BLANCHE , Operations Engineering Chapter Lead for Asia-Pacific
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the role.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.