About the Role
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,000 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. We enables our users to exchange automated, standardized financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies. We also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. Our headquarter is based in Belgium and currently have 24 offices worldwide.
As part of our Technology Platform strategy, we are rapidly expanding our ServiceNow implementation to rationalize the tooling landscape, achieve cost savings and eliminate redundancy & inefficiency for the whole company.
In this context, we are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to further consolidate the implementation and contribute its evolution in according to its roadmap. Together with the squad, you will have the ability to participate in the development of one of the fastest growing offerings in the history of SWIFT. You will work hand in hand with the other developers of your squad to provide the requested functionalities end to end as well as receive the necessary support from your Chapter Lead based in Kuala Lumpur to ensure your success. What do you want to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Open and inclusive company culture.
- Motivated and fun team mates to work with.
- Exciting technology to work on.
- Quality is part of everything you do.
- Analyze problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Review designs, code, unit test and technical documentation created by other developers.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to team leader and propose corrective actions to timelines when necessary.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and provide guidance to more junior team members.
- Implement minimum viable products and support features in line with agreed service level agreements.
- Write technical documentation, prepare and give presentations to other team members, management and customers.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT delivery partners.
- Minimum 6 years of IT development experience in an (preferably) international setting.
- Proven experience in ServiceNow development is a must (scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment)
- Domain knowledge in but not limited to CMDB, ITSM, ITAM and ITOM
- Understanding of web-browsing technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices.
- Experience with Unix Shell and AWS components would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with SOA technologies such as micro-services, REST, SOAP
- Experience in ATF and test automation
- Experience in SQL, Relational Database (e.g. Oracle, Postgres), NoSQL Databases (e.g. Elasticsearch)
- Experience with CICD development & deployment tools such as Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git is a plus
- Practical working experience in an Agile development (scrum) context
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Knows or wants to learn how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, goals and deadlines driven environment
- Passionate about change & improvement and constant challenge the status quo
What we offer click here
SWIFT - Make your impact click here
Do you want to know more? Connect with us and chat with people in the team. Corentin BLANCHE - Operations Engineering Chapter Lead for Asia-Pacific
Christophe LAMBIN - Engineering Head Tooling Services, SWIFT What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.