What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments ("Coda") is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times , the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times , and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum .
As a Senior Marketing Manager, your main mission is to grow Codashop, the flagship B2C gaming e-commerce platform of Coda Payments. Codashop is one of the leading game top-up platforms in Southeast Asia, with a robust omni-channel marketing program. You will be instrumental in driving Codashop's market share in Thailand and Malaysia by driving key strategic initiatives. Responsibilities
- Lead go-to-market strategy of Codashop, manage the end-to-end marketing process from driving insights, conceptualization, marketing budget planning to campaign execution and post-campaign data analysis.
- Drive user acquisition, user engagement and revenue growth on Codashop via various marketing channels (website, social media, influencer/KOL, emails, push notifications, e-sports).
- The candidate will work cross-functionally with digital marketing, analytics, agencies, brand and publisher team to design and execute strategies for growth.
- Should be proficient marketer and understands the complexities and how various digital channels could be used to drive acquistion and retention.
- Should be data driven and comfortable working closely with teams to analyze consumer cohorts, study conversion funnels and identify next set of opportunities for growth.
- Drive marketing partnerships with new and existing partners and deliver effective partnership campaigns mapped to business objectives.
- Drive social media strategy and build an engaging online community on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Youtube.
- Work with the top gaming and entertainment KOLs, oversee local influencer search, enhance the quality of brand integration produced by KOLs.
- Drive the growth of the biggest community esports tournament in the region - Codashop Global Series.
- Create an amicable environment suitable for facilitating cross-training and professional growth
- Work cross-functionally within different verticals and country leadership to drive Codashop revenue and increase partnership and deeper collaboration.
- Work closely with the global teams and senior stakeholders to share knowledge, develop best practices and achieve marketing efficiencies to contribute to Coda Payments' global expansion.
Working at Coda
- 7+ years of deep domain experience in consumer marketing across channels, with a focus on growing digital platforms via omni-channel marketing approach
- At least 2 years of people management experience in managing a small team of associates.
- Solid understanding of consumer marketing and demonstrated ability to scale digital business.
- Worked in hyper-growth e-commerce and internet companies, previous experience in online gaming, digital payments, or mobile platform publishers are strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge in developing promotions to drive platform revenue and market growth.
- Experience in leading go-to-market strategy, marketing calendar planning, and performance forecast.
- Expert in end-to-end marketing campaign development from idea conceptualization, and budget planning to campaign execution and post-campaign data analysis.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to pitch new businesses and partnership ideas to external partners and internal senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, highly organized, and can successfully manage various processes across teams and projects.
- Fluency in English
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we're always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don't give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.