Senior Information Security Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 16 Feb 19
Senior Information Security Manager
Job Description - Senior Information Security Manager
Business Title: Senior Information Security Manager
Grade: G [Local]
Business Unit: ITO, Technology Services, Security Technology Services
Job Family: Security Technology Services
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Reports Directly to: Asst. Vice President, DLP
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS DLP team offers a Data Leakage protection service for the bank to ensure that data business uses the service to protect the sensitive or critital data is leaving outside of the bank. The current service covers Data In Motion, Data In Use and Data At Rest and extended to 66 countries across the bank.
This role will provide supervision to a team of DLP analysts based in Chennai/KL. The work will have overall accountability on updating all procedures, trainings, defining working scope, KCI, KRI, KPI, focus on improving Cyber Data Leakage Protection by working with vendors, auditors to ensure the bank is in compliance with the latest regulator needs, by responding subsequent remediation.
· The role requires someone who understands DLP information protection technology from both a managerial/strategic level and hands on technical design and implementation
· Drive business collaboration and adoption of the tools, ensuring the business is trained and BAU processes are in place to enable efficient operation
· Monitor the use of the tools and ensure a consistent process of improvement is in place.
· Knowledge and experience of establishing and running DLP Even review process and continuesouly improve to quality of service and Event Dection.
· Understanding data classification requirements and provide inputs to DLP Policy management based on event review outputs to continuously enhance the policies to provide right level of detection
· Ability to assess customer's DLP requirement, business use-cases and provide a solution at DLP components
· Perform process risk assessment and report operational/technology risk as appropriate to senior management.
· Lead contributor to the team and the organization - will mentor, coach and develop others
· Deliver the implementation, setup, and management of Symantec DLP
· Daily eagerness to "roll-up your sleeves" and achieve results
· Creaate, Maintain and continuously improve process document specific to DLP
· Reviewing BAU processes to ensure they are fit for purpose
· Oversight the ongoing maintenance of the IT governance arrangements
· Business Team, Service Domain Heads, Technology Teams.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Banking, Information Security Technology
· Minimum 5 years experience as DLP Technolgoies & Symantec DLP
· Experience in using various Data Leakage Protection Products, and worked through with Governance, Process
· Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to success and win
· Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Exudes confidence and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
· Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prirotise
· Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
· Experience with defining and implementing operating models and driving organizational change
· Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of tareget audiences.
· Good working knowledge of software application: Outlook (advance), Word (advance), Powerpoint (advance), Excel (advance)
· Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Informaiton Technology or its equivalent
· Preferred certification: CISSP