Senior HR Executive
Purpose of the Role:
Talent Manager in Malaysia supporting the HR Talent Management activities and human capital initiatives programs. Works closely with the business to provide proactive and professional HR solutions and advice, supporting the development and growth of the people and the organization. Areas of Responsibilities including Role differentiators
- Maintain and submit reports on Attrition/Headcount/Analysis and action plans on a timely manner and ensure compliance towards timesheets, mandatory trainings, skilling, A360 updation, etc.
- Support in Driving CPES identififed improvement areas
- Administer ISO Audit and compliance
- Identify and coordinate Awards in support of Employee Branding / HREA
- Conducts Inductions for Landed resources.
- Coordinate Townhall - virtual connects by key leaders
- Review Policies & Procedures and recommends best practices in market
- Performance Management & Revision :- supports and conducts GoPerform, YEA induction to new and existing associates during the cycle
- Initiate and guide Line Managers on PIP process
- Share Promotion guidelines/merit increases during HR Connect session
- Initiate business visits at project sites to share HR Updates and HR Initiatives
- Administer and support transition of work to Shared Services
- Minimum Degree and above with minumum 7 years in Human Resource field