About the Role
We are looking for an experienced JAVA software development engineer who excels at creating an exceptional user experience to join our On-Premises tribe at SWIFT, the tribe developing on-premises server applications that connect businesses to financial networks.
As a driving force of technological change, our On-Premises tribe operates in a truly Agile way. You will have a unique opportunity to expand your reach in term of knowledge and network, and to build your expertise through SWIFT's global platform. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- University degree in computer science or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 5 years experience in software systems development and maintenance
- Expertise in JAVA 8/11 programming language and Linux Operating System
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Familiar with SQL and database
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps practices
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools & processes, Docker, git, and BitBucket is a plus
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging standard is a plus
What we offer click here SWIFT - Make your impact click here You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below : Zul Fahmi Jema'at , Associate Manager at SWIFT Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements.
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow.
- Prepare specifications, codes, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames, etc. and prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Analyze the problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and provide guidance to more junior team members in their daily work.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and prepare and give presentations to customers on systems.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to project lead and propose corrective actions to timelines when necessary.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.