About the Role
As part of its Instant, Frictionless payments strategy, SWIFT is rapidly expanding its Data & Analytics capabilities to support our customers in this area of understanding payments.
In this context, the Data & Analytics tribe is looking for a Sr. Java Developer with good knowledge in DevOps principles and methodologies, CI/CD automation, and a can-do attitude. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Design, develop, test, install and support application systems in line with product requirements.
- Create, deploy and maintain end-to-end CI/CD pipelines ensuring the development and release of software is as seamless as possible.
- Apply automation, monitoring and visualisation across the architecture.
- Be part of an Agile team developing products that require a high degree of scalability and reliability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers and testers to ensure code deploys and operates to the highest quality standards.
- Analyse problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and provide guidance to more junior team members.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, prepare and give presentations to other team members, management and customers.
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members of your squad.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to team leader and propose corrective actions to time lines when necessary.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT Delivery partners.
- Demonstrate customer centricity by working closely together with the internal customer.
- Organize an efficient handover through high quality documentation and training.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of IT development experience.
- Knowledge in Java development framework (i.e., SpringBoot & Spring Framework, JPA, MongoDB, Tomcat).
- Collaborate with UX designers and other engineers to innovate and implement the components of the design system.
- Practical hands-on knowledge with DevOps and experience in branching strategies, continuous integration, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Designing, developing, and implementing CI/CD pipeline using Cloudbees/Jenkins shared pipeline (Groovy) and container technologies.
- Knowledge in configuration management and software deployment orchestration using Ansible.
- Familiarity on change management and continuous delivery pipeline tools: Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Service Now, Ansible Tower and Nexus.
- Familiarity on virtualisation and containerization concepts and technologies is a plus (VMWARE/Vsphere, Docker,Openshift and/or Kubernetes).
- Practical working experience in an Agile driven team or good familiarity with Agile concepts.
- Team player, ability to collaborate with teams operating in other time-zones (US, Europe and APAC)
- Analytical with very good troubleshooting skills in understanding very complex situations and dependencies.
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills.
- Interested to stay up to date with the latest technologies and willing to invest time to understand how things work
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer centric attitude.
- Meticulous, rigorous, disciplined
- Be able to function in stress situations
- Continuous improvement mindset.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Elizalde ESTEBAN, Chapter Lead - Payment Operational Dashboard
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.