Senior Consultant, Rewards Solution
Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Consultant, Rewards Soulutions to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
- Project Management and Delivery
- Deliver high quality, effective deliverables for clients in the area of Rewards and Organization Effectiveness Advisory.
- Ability to manage E xecutive Compensation, Corporate Governance, Salesforce Effectiveness projects with regional support on technical aspects
- Lead large to mid-size projects independently and ensure high quality, timeliness and profitability targets met.
- Work with the senior members of the team in the region to develop client solutions and recommendations
- Present solutions and recommendations independently in a structured and articulate manner to senior client management team including boards
- Create intellectual capital on subject of expertise for sharing with clients and with the team
- Business Development
- Assist Country Lead in meeting business plan and objectives across financial and non-financial measures.
- Identify prospects and facilitate product and advisory sales and development opportunities across various industries with a view to grow footprint in broad financial services and tech
- Building client networks and relationships
- Lead RFP and proposal development opportunities for Human Capital Solutions consulting prospects.
- Build and review Malaysia's client database as well as ensuring that sales opportunities are updated and reflected in Aon's CRM tool.
- Build and manage client networks and relationships that grow and proactively identify additional work opportunities.
- Mentor and guide the junior members of team on sales and business development opportunities.
How to Apply
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource, Organizational Psychology, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, or Engineering from a renowned university
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in the human resources field specializing in the areas of Rewards Management (Compensation and Performance Management). Prior consulting experience or in house experience in tech or financial services is a must.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills - especially report writing
- Effective facilitation skills - able to facilitate workshop / training sessions effectively
- Strong analytical skills - ability to conceptualize, analyze and story tell
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Proven client management or account management experience
- Lead and support business development activities
- Actively network in the market and source new clients
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.