Knowledge in Life/Group/General insurance knowledge is a must. Job Description:
- Develop, but not limited to, project plan, project strategy, business requirements documents, functional specifications, design specifications, requirements traceability matrix, test scripts, training materials, FAQ list.
- Point of contact interfacing between technical team to business users on issues and change requests.
- Capture and understand business problems, requirements and their priorities.
- Follow through the issue resolution and/or establish resolution plan.
- Follow through the resolution and/or establish resolution plan.
- Understands strategic planning, perform business model analysis, process design and systems analysis.
- Performs impact assessment.
- Guide developers in the understanding of the required specifications
- Validate application conformance to specifications.
- Execute System Integration Testing (SIT)
- Support acceptance testing exercise
- Establish good working relationships with peers and users.
- Conduct training with users or internal IT teams
- On-going application support.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Oct 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.