Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Analyst to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience
- Deliver high quality, effective solutions for our clients through forming insights based on client needs, acquired expertise, and interpretation of data and statistical analyses
- Assist project managers in the area of employee rewards, executive compensation, performance, organization effectiveness and sales incentive design projects.
- Analyse large amounts of data to drive findings and insights in client engagements.
- Manage survey process independently (ensuring high quality, timeliness and profitability targets met); This includes but not limited to data collection, data validation and auditing as well as report delivery.
- Develop and maintain trusted client relations through regular and proactive communications
- Assist in the development of proposals and acquisition of new clients
- Present results, solutions and recommendations independently in a structured and articulate manner to client project management teams.
How to Apply
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or Human Resource from a renowned university
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in the human resources field specializing in the areas of Rewards Management (Compensation and Benefits). Prior consulting experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent business writing and communication skills - especially report writing
- Strong analytical skills - ability to conceptualize, analyze and story tell
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.