Senior Account Executive, Claims
Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Account Executive, Claims to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
Education & Qualifications/ Expected Experiences
- Reviewing and managing claims in different classes such as property, casualty, construction, motor, infrastructure and so on;
- Involved in communications with clients as well as third party servicer providers such as insurers, adjusters, lawyers, forensic specialist etc;
- Preparing and updating claims bordereaux and data to be shared with placement colleagues for renewal and running through the same with clients (some on a monthly basis) and ensuring follow up on outstanding documents required are promptly requested and shared to expedite conclusion of claims reported;
- To act as a claims advocate at times and to challenge certain views of insurers or adjusters during claims handling and to ensure the interests of the clients are protected;
- To support the Head of Claims as well as other team members in daily running of the department.
Skills & Knowledge
- A degree in any discipline
- Matured and at least minimum 4 year experience in the Insurance industry handling claims
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Operationally efficient and sound market network with Insurers and loss adjusters
How to Apply
- Demonstrate proactive attitude
- Strong technical knowledge in all insurance lines
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.