What we do
At Coda, we break down barriers between publishers and their audiences by thinking outside of the app. Coda is trusted by 300+ top digital content publishers - including industry giants Activision Blizzard, Bigo, Electronic Arts, Riot Games, and Zynga - to grow revenue, profit margins, and customer engagement in 60+ markets with ease. For publishers, this means less lift, more players and more payers. For players, Coda's solutions allow them to pay for play their way.
Our winning formula? A laser-focused, pragmatic attitude coupled with an unwavering commitment to excellence. We are customer-centric, creative, and solution-oriented, always delivering to our users the top-tier entertainment content they want at competitive prices.
If you're ambitious, bold and ready to take your career to the next level, get in touch! Engineering - Technology at Coda
At Coda, our goal is to make our mark in the high-volume payments and e-commerce industry - and we are levelling up fast. To stay in stride with the dynamic environment, we focus on building robust, distributed systems that can effortlessly handle traffic spikes. Moreover, our ambitious roadmap necessitates innovative tools to streamline the development lifecycle and sustain our swift momentum.
We place great value on balancing teamwork with individual autonomy, allowing our teams to make the most of modern cloud infrastructure. Our tech stack is solidly based on AWS cloud, with a keen interest in infrastructure-as-code and the creation of new microservices via the Quarkus framework. Our toolbox includes JSON and GRPC, multiple data storage integrations, queues, OpenTelemetry, and more.
But what truly defines us? It's our incredible team. We hire top talent and give them the freedom to push Coda's technology and products to exciting new levels. We believe that genius can strike anywhere, so we promote ownership and cultivate a servant leadership culture that lets engineers take the reins on features. About the role
We are looking for a proactive, driven engineer who is hungry to contribute using their deep and fundamental knowledge in software development and automation. You will be responsible for the architecture, development, and evolution of key products and features at Coda. About the Finance & CRM team
The Finance & CRM team simplifies all operational and financial processes required for running in Coda Payment's ecosystem. With massive data volumes, we build and automate solutions to serve each expansion and make reconciliation with payment methods and publishers easy and reliable. Responsibilities
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems end to end using state of the art technology
- Work directly with Product and Technology team members to define and implement complex features
- Collaborate with other team members to learn and share best practices
- Understand and constantly optimize our products, identifying and fixing problems, improving stability and user experience
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Debug production issues across services
- Participate in on-call rotations as needed (we support a healthy work/life balance, so we invest in minimizing out-of-office interruptions and we use rotations to minimize on-call days)
Bonus if you have
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Strong knowledge of one or more programming languages (Java, Scala, Kotlin, Groovy, Go, C/C++, Rust, Python, C#, etc.) and the ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Strong understanding of software architecture
- Understanding of data systems and how to query/interact with them (RDBMS, NoSQL, Queues, etc.)
- A desire to build automation into everything you do, including implementing state of the art CI/CD practices and test automation
- Understanding of agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Good command of the English language and the ability to communicate effectively
Working at Coda
- Experience building high scale APIs
- Knowledge of AWS and cloud technologies such as lambdas and containerization
- Experience in FinTech or related fields requiring strong security discipline
Joining the Coda team means diving into a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting world. With Codans spread across over 30 countries around the world, our highly collaborative environment breaks down time zones and cultural barriers, empowering you to chase innovative ideas, contribute to Coda's growth, and make a lasting impact.
If you have a passion for pushing boundaries, and thrive on continuous improvement through experimentation, we'd love to hear from you! Our Perks* WFH Support
: Get a monthly allowance to cover your work-from-home expenses and keep you connected. Wellness Boost
: Stay healthy with resources for physical and mental well-being with our flexible benefits and Employee Assistance Program - because you matter! Customized Benefits
: Tailor your benefits with our flexible plan. Growth Opportunities
: Unlock your potential through clear progression paths. Skill Development
: Access training resources to fuel your personal and professional growth. Volunteer Time Off
: Enjoy paid time off to make a difference in the world through volunteering. Family Care
: Take advantage of paid Family Care Leave to bond with your family, while our selected Flexible Benefits also cater to your family's needs.
*Benefits are reviewed and updated on a yearly basis
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, embracing the unique qualities of every individual, regardless of gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected classes. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.
Due to the large number of exceptional applications we receive, we can only reach out to shortlisted candidates. If you don't hear from us, rest assured there may be another opportunity at Coda that aligns better with your unique abilities. Remember to check our Careers Page for more exciting job openings!