About the Role
Compliance services are a key priority for SWIFT and one of our biggest growth areas. We are developing a very ambitious roadmap to address the needs of our wide community of users. We are considerably stepping up the teams across SWIFT to address this exciting opportunity, our ambition is to position SWIFT at the center of financial crime compliance services, with a rich offering covering customer needs in the field of Sanctions and AML domains - and beyond. What to expect
We are looking for a talented individual to join our List Management Operations team. The List Management Operations team is responsible for collecting, structuring, cleansing, cross-referencing and maintaining reference data for publication of sanction lists. This public data is collected from a variety of websites, primarily governmental and regulatory sources. The data needs to be analysed, reviewed, standardized and corrected before publication and distribution to financial institutions.
We are a dynamic group looking to continuously improve the customer experience of our services by meeting and anticipating client needs. Great team spirit, customer centricity and continuous improvement are key elements you need, to fit in the team. In this context, we are looking for a dynamic candidate to reinforce our List Management Operations team. Job responsibilities are as follow:
What Will Make You Successful
- Monitor/Validate/Enrich the sanctions data to produce standardized version of sanctions list available through SWIFTRef platform.
- Providing assistance to our stakeholders, during setting up new sanctions lists
- Continuous improvement mindset and ensure proper implementation of change process.
- Onboard, customize feed creation and Data mapping between sanctions list i.e. OFAC, UN vs Other lists.
- Critical view on data from government sources in order to point out discrepancies and contact regulators if needed
- Very strong data analytical skills
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible, structured and well organized
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and work as part of a team
- Ability to process large amounts of data, whilst keeping a high attention to detail on order to achieve high data quality standards
- Ability to priorities to meet deadlines
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude
- Customer focused and able to establish and maintain supportive interpersonal relationships with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Entry level experience, preferably 1 year of experience in Sanctions/ Embargoes /legal background.
- Strong data analytical skills with keen attention to detail and a drive for continuous improvement are essential
- Ability to cross-reference and structure data elements, maintain standards of quality and accuracy of data to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize within given workload to meet strict deadlines
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a prerequisite, other foreign language skills will be seen as a key advantage
- Experienced in Office Automation tools and in processes to enter/maintain data in databases
- A high degree of familiarity with reference data processes is a key advantage
- Stress resistance, ability to work flexible hours to meet business requirements
- Good understanding of sanctions screening and its use in the financial industry are an advantage
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Krisztina Oros - Chapter Lead, FCC - Sanctions List Management (Hiring Manager)
- Naoual Elgord - Team Member
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.