- Develop in-house software application on Salesforce platform.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform quality coding to written technical specifications.
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans and scripts.
- Involve in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) of applications including requirements gathering, application development, technical evaluation, unit/ system integration testing, implementation, data migration, maintenance and post-implementation review.
- Liaise with members and users and participating in testing and user training as required.
- Participate in technical discussions within the development team or project members.
- Prepare estimates for systems design and development tasks.
- Degree in IT or Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant fields with at least 4 years of related working experience.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Architecture, Design and Development.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
- Proficient in ASP.Net, C# and VB.Net
- Experience in Mobile App Development (iOS/Android Devices) or SharePoint development would be a big advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (oral/written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.