Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Vice President, EB Consulting and Online Benefits to join our tea m in KL Malaysia . About Aon
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
The Head of EB Consulting & Online Benefits is the leader responsible for all aspects of business services for the Malaysia EB consulting & online benefits programmes on internal and external projects. This includes:
How to Apply
- Lead and coach the MY business team on EB consulting, online benefits and total benefits
- Local SME in respect of online benefits TBS, Select & Protect, Well One, TRS.
- Responsibility for requirements for TBS and online benefits for Malaysia.
- Responsible to ensure efficient and seamless Malaysia client service delivery.
- Driver of productivity efficiency and continuous improvements projects and initiatives across all Malaysia services and solutions.
- Collaborate and work across multi-disciplinary teams (locally, regionally, globally and externally) to achieve best business outcomes within all agreed Regional and Aon methodology, best practices, protocols, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Develop Malaysia reports and be accountable against measurable metrics, impacts and reportable KPI's.
- Manage and service a portfolio of key clients
- Works closely with other teams and stakeholders on service delivery to drive excellence. All activities must be aligned with in-country, regional and global excellence strategies to secure agreed company-wide goals.
- Where required, support sales and consulting colleagues / teams on client presentations, prospective digital benefits bids, proposals, tender submissions and enquiries.
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.