Funding Societies " Modalku
is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies " Modalku we live by our core values:
What you will do:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
Requirements What we are looking for:
- To grow the SME/ commercial portfolio through acquisition of new business with the objective to meet personal targets and department targets
- To enhance the profitability of existing customers portfolio through a variety of products offered
- Monitor the performance of current portfolios and to review as when needed
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the drawdown of facilities, maximise process efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Provide updates on customer level information to relevant parties in the organisation
- To identify new opportunities on latest industry trends as to increase revenue growth of the company
- Min 2-3 years of experience in sales and marketing of banking products especially in SME/ commercial
- Knowledgeable in credit and sales for SME banking/ trade finance products
- Possesses basic business acumen and familiar with SME client financing needs, issues, trends and policies in the country
- Knowledge and understanding on credit assessment, financial analysis and risk management
- Strong initiative and positive attitude
- Able to work independently with high degree of commitment and integrity
- Analytical and able to think strategically
- Excellent writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity