About the Role
By joining the Enterprise Service Group, you will create and manage an infrastructure in an Agile way, build an ecosystem around the SWIFT services, and innovate with clients, as part of an Agile tribe or team. Our mission is \"Offer a secure and resilient SAP Platform to support Enterprise services. Design, implement and operate a secure infrastructure under SAP ecosystems\".
We are looking for a SAP technical lead who enjoy designing, analysis, implementation, maintenance and participates in operation and deployment using a wide range of technologies to drive true value to our customers, acting as the CoE for the enterprise applications, solutions and products scope. We support continuous change; we handle numerous incoming requests and simultaneously still apply continuous improvement.
What to expect
- Lead Technical team in execution of architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under SAP ecosystems
- Leads and contributes to highly complex projects that require in-depth SAP technical knowledge, including hands-on implementation
- Makes high-level design choices and sets various process, policies, and standards. Provide architecture and design guidance to the SAP-Core team.
- Experience installing, configuring, and supporting SAP Netweaver for ECC, S/4, BW/4, PaPM, GRC, GTS, BRIM, Solution Manager, and HANA DB
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of SAP applications, infrastructure, and security and leading technical teams with SAP ERP Migration work
- Experience in designing all aspects of Cloud Infrastructure Architecture including Compute, Storage, Network, High Availability, Disaster recovery and monitoring
- Lead and monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP and non-SAP landscape and integration
- Work on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business, act as adviser and coach to junior team members.
- Experience w/ implementing SAP environment in the cloud.
- Architecture strategy & roadmap - define and update solution roadmaps, architecture documents and related artifacts
What will make you successful?
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines/equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of professional SAP-basis experiences
- Proficiency in different SAP-Basis activities, architecture, setup, upgrade, migration, operation
- Excellent knowledge of LINUX operating system, Ansible, storage environments, file systems and network protocols
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Hana
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence
- Understanding of Agile & DevOps
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Team player, willing to work in multicultural environment
- Ability to influence, work effectively across all levels and transversally; challenger, curious and a positive mindset
- Capacity to innovate, think out of the box and connect the dots: challenge the status quo, and think out of the box for alternative/most efficient solutions
- Customer oriented: making customers and their needs a primary focus
- Agile experience is an asset
To know the team better, you may review some of the team members profiles in LinkedIn:
Pierre Thomas - Operation Engineering Chapter Lead EMEA (Hiring manager)
Pascal Menu - Senior SAP BC administrator
Abdul Rahim Mohd Nordin -SAP BASIS Consultant What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.