SAP HCM provides business processes/requirements, functional and technical specification support to ensure system efficiency and integration with the overall solution Work Location:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Key Responsibilities :
Tasks include :
- Gather and study business requirements related to HCM processes and provide solutions within SAP PA/OM, Time, Payroll, Benefits, ESS/MSS or other HCM component
- design, develop and implement complex new software applications and maintains existing applications
- Perform complex analysis and design for SAP HCM.
- Liaise directly with business areas to diagnose problems with existing SAP HCM programs or initiate designs of new SAP applications independently, conferring with user groups to define business needs and potential solutions based on information technology
- Ensure customer acceptance by soliciting involvement on design, functionality, and testing
- Prepare data models, functional flow diagrams, and other documentation as required by departmental standards and methodology
- Build and support new SAP HCM environments as required.
- Good Experience in support functions of SAP HR Payroll for ASIA / UK with good expertise in schemas & rules.
- Good experience in Time Evaluation, schema & rules changes.
- Design of Business blueprint and organizing blueprint workshops
- Setting up payroll configuration for the ASIA / EUROPE (UK)).
- Should be able to modify or update new schema rules.
- Data Migration.
- Experience in implementing SAP HR PY enhancements and testing.
- Provide support and consultation advice for any payroll issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MIS Business major preferred
- 5-6 years of SAP work experience in Payroll & Time Modules.
- Ability to adhere to schedules and project timelines and communicate issues/problems that may impact the ability to meet objectives
- Ability to work with business users technical support personnel and communicate effectively with both
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to effectively interpret needs and requirements on technical level the business process level .
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 06 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.