SAP ABAP Web Dynpro with MDG
Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP ABAP Web Dynpro with MDG is must
. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible to implement and deploy as per design process models and systems/solution architecture. Primary roles are (but not limited to) as follows:
- Designs, develops, and maintains SAP Business Workflows and ABAP Web Dynpro applications
- Develops the workflow tools - workflow Builder, Business Object Builder and UWL
- Profound knowledge in SAP Workflow (Workflow administration and Object Oriented ABAP)
- Develops custom workflow with multi-level of Approval.
- Standard Workflow Enhance, Debug and Troubleshoot.Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Assist Functional Consultant to provide development effort (i.e. man-days estimates) based on the technical specification and requirements.
- Review, analyze and provide recommendations based on functional specifications provided by the Functional Consultants.
- Develop ABAP reports, forms, dialog programs (module pool), function modules, includes, user/customer exits, data dictionary and other SAP development objects as specified in the technical specifications
- Ability to accomplish and complete assignment within agreed project timeline.
- Proficient to perform Unit Testing on the SAP development objects developed before delivering to the Functional Consultant.
- Assist Functional Consultants and/or business users in conducting the Unit Test, Integration Test or User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Proficient in troubleshooting customized SAP objects or standard SAP objects, identify root cause and resolves incidents/issues.
- Transport SAP development changes to the production line (Development/QA/Production systems)
- Perform research and development when prepare test objects to test specific scenario.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Performs other SAP ABAP related duties as assigned.