- 10+ Years of Technical experience in D 365 F&O/AX
- Must have very strong X++ coding skills and OOPs concepts.
- Understanding of Life Cycle Services and Microsoft Sure Step implementation methodology.
- Track record of successful implementations of Microsoft Dynamics F&O with at least one end-to- end implementations using latest versions of F&O.
- Demonstrated track record of fit-gap analysis, translating customer requirements to solution and strong at creating Technical Design Documents (TDD).
- Experience on installation configuration for F&O along with Azure configuration for D 365 Finance and Operation.
- Must have deep knowledge of build deployment.
- Very good at Report configuration and customization using SSRS in F&O
- Strong functional knowledge on at least 2 modules of F&O.
- Strong development skills on .NET and Power BI would be a plus.
- Efficient at Estimating Efforts. Good experience on SDLC methodologies and resolving blocking issues for project progress.
- Experience of leading a release process in Production Environment and non-Prod Environment
- Managing F&O environments for Production, Non-Prod Environment
- Experience on Environment creation
- Data refreshes - From Production to dev/test
- PU Update impact analysis and deployment
- ISV solutions management
- Build preparation & deployment with azure pipelines.
- Setup integration between Middleware and Dynamics F&O.
- Setup data integration feed for various 3rd party companies.
- Data Import/Export Framework - Setup new entity, Batch from processing group, manage customize security for business users.
- Batch job - Creating, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and delete redundant history.
- Monitoring all the F&O environment using LCS
- Experience working with DevOps.
- Release Automation
- Experience on continuous integration and continuous delivery/continuous deployment.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Nov 07 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.