Relationship Manager - Business Banking (Bukit Bintang)
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance and global trade and receivables finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Business Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps customers make the most of opportunities for their businesses.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Commercial Banking team in the role of Relationship Manager - Business Banking
. Principal responsibilities:
- Develop and grow a portfolio of existing and new middle/upper market corporate relationships.
- Prospect and develop new middle/upper market corporate relationships (including listed companies) with funding requirements through conventional lending products and debt instruments.
- Prospect and develop new deposit/operating account based relationships with middle/upper market corporate customers (including listed companies).
- Formulate and implement competitive customer retention and utilisation strategies to drive and develop the profitability of commercial banking business from both lending and deposit/operating account perspective.
- Provide total customer solutions to your portfolio of clients.
- Cross-sell a wide range of banking products and services including Treasury, Payments and Cash Management, and Trade & Supply Chain with support from product specialists.
- Prepare credit proposals within the risk parameters and guidelines.
- At least 5-8 years of managerial experience.
- Sound lending experience in commercial banking with exposure in corporate lending and trade services.
- Possess strong credit evaluation.
- Good marketing and sales management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- A good team player.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.