Programme Management Office
- Oversee, steer and execute a diverse range of initiatives across Group Ventures and Partnerships (GVP) functions to ensure strategic alignment of the organisation, its programmes, stakeholders, as well as business objectives.
- Manage and execute division-level projects and initiatives, including areas of strategy, planning, administration and communication, reporting directly to the CEO of GVP.
- Assist teams and heads across GVP in various capacities (locally and regionally), ensuring overall alignment, project enablement, as well as bridging of stakeholders (internal and external) where required.
- Develop materials and facilitate the positioning and representation of GVP and its functions and businesses, both internally and externally.
- Drive general division-level reporting across relevant Group management channels and committees, working closely with internal teams and other stakeholders in the organisation.
- Any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary to meet the needs of the division, its teams and stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in project management.