About the Role What to expect
What will make you successful?
- You will define Product vision and definition of epics and user stories to work on.
- You will act as an ambassador to diverse stakeholders for your product
- You will prioritize the backlog of initiatives, including functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will balance the priority between new functionalities and continuous improvements.
- You will collaborate closely with a cross-functional squad to deliver these backlog items.
- You will interact with the customer to collect feedback and inform them of new functionality
- You will support the tribe leadership in day-to-day marketing driven tasks
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Business or equivalent in experience
- Minimum 7 years in a similar capacity
- Knowledge/Experience in Agile processes will be an advantage
- Autonomous, empowered with the ability to adapt and respond to change
- Customer oriented and quality-oriented mindset, with strong communication skills
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player - gaining energy through collaboration with others
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Launching, enhancing and managing SWIFT's Products and Services
- Defining strong value propositions, understanding customer needs and organizing customer facing events
- Defining external market segmentation, analyzing market trends and competitive landscape,
- Aligning with the company's strategy and in close collaboration with the regional teams and the Product Delivery Managers
What we offer click here
SWIFT - Make your impact click here
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Dieter PEETERS - Product Managers, SWIFT
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.