What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments ("Coda") is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times , the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times , and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum . Responsibilities
- Communicates and collaborates in an effective and clear manner with internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver responsive, high-quality support for internal and external stakeholders, coordinating resolution of issues and managing daily operations requests of Codashop.com . Including new product launches, product detail maintenance, and promotional activities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Product Management, Marketing, and Business Development teams) to ensure all requests are processed in a timely manner
- Support external publisher on daily operations requests
- Prepare reports and analysis for product operations
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation and processes.
- Other duties assigned to support the team
Working at Coda
- At least 2 years experience in E-Commerce operation
- Hands-on experience in Content Management Systems is a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML or Script or Python
- Computer literate, with basic familiarity with any programming or markup language syntax
- Good communication skills in English
- Proactive, ability to manage several projects & tasks simultaneously. Strong problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail; ability to lead high-level process planning and execution down to the small details
- Strong project management orientation with the ability to communicate issues/concerns before they become fires and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion to solve for them
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we're always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don't give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.