About the Role
We are looking for an experienced product manager who excels at orchestrating the requirements of a product in our On-Premises tribe at SWIFT, the tribe developing on-premises server applications that connect businesses to financial networks.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, you will be working as a member of a dynamic team that is responsible for end-to-end delivery - from customer engagement to operations.
As a driving force of technological change, our On-Premises tribe operates in a truly Agile way. You will have a unique opportunity to expand your reach in term of knowledge and network, and to build your expertise through SWIFT's global platform. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- You will define Product vision and definition of epics and user stories to work on.
- You will help prioritize the backlog of initiatives, including functional and non-functional requirements and prioritization between new functionalities and continuous improvements.
- You will be responsible for the customer interactions for your product and being the bridge between your development team and the end users.
- Assist in the definition of product/market requirements and in the development of improved/new product concepts and/or business solutions based on customer needs.
- Assist in the production of detailed product definitions and associated business cases.
- Participate in product launch projects by assisting in the coordination of all aspects of the marketing plan (product/ pricing offer, promotion, development of user documentation, training of sales force and customers. )
- Assist in the management of products through their life cycle by monitoring their P&L and suggesting product improvements or renewal.
- Keep abreast with trends in the industry and share information with other divisions/departments.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge/Experience in Agile processes will be an advantage.
- Knowledge/Experience in Product Management is a real plus.
- Knowledge of the SWIFT Alliance Warehouse or other SWIFT product is a nice bonus.
- Autonomous, empowered with the ability to adapt and respond to change.
- Customer oriented and quality-oriented mindset, with strong communication skills.
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player - gaining energy through collaboration with others.
- Launching, enhancing and managing SWIFT's Products and Services.
- Defining strong value propositions, understanding customer needs and organizing customer facing events.
- Defining external market segmentation, analyzing market trends and competitive landscape.
- Aligning with the company's strategy and in close collaboration with the regional teams and the Product Delivery Managers.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Dieter Peeters , Chapter Lead Product Manager / Product Owner at SWIFT.
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.