Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and/or collaborate-in Client design workshops to produce overall solution and rapid solution prototypes (if needed)
- Collaborate with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to identify, create and influence optimal solution design to deliver actionable insight
- For the overall Reporting and Visualization solution architecture, defines component architecture, security model for Dashboards and self-service reporting
- Sets technical direction for high performance, maintainable and scalable data visualization solutions for large-scope projects
- Responsible for preparing solution content during RFP or proposal stage
- Partner with our sales teams and customer to provide presales support needs analysis, data review and product demonstrations
- Conceptualizing and leading Proof of concept in presales stage
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects to ensure their successful adoption of the technology
- Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Write whitepapers on next generation Visualization solution
- Lead thought leadership workshops with customers
- Create, maintain, and enforce data visualization governance and development standards to improve the quality of solution development and efficiency of processes continuously and proactively across the enterprise.
- Partner with our sales teams and customer to provide strategic presales support, including needs analysis, data review and product demonstrations.
- Advisory support to project team for handover from presales stage to ensure seamless transition
- Work with delivery team, account team and CoEs to ensure the proposed solution is understood and accepted by all
Good to have
- Demonstrable strong experience in at least 2 of the following BI tools- Power BI, Qliksense, Tableau
- Deep experience in Data Modelling, dealing with data and databases.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with at least one cloud- Azure, AWS, GCP
- Able to think critically about data and how it is used to solve problems using analytics, visualisations, or statistics.
- Experience with data visualization architecture, security, networks, and scripting highly preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Detail understanding of concepts of end-to-end data warehouse landscape (data integration (real time, batch), data management)
- Experience working with PII data and a general understanding of GDPR, data privacy etc.
- Experience in delivering projects following: Agile, DevOps
- Experience in the licensing model of one or more leading Visualization tool
- Angular.js, React.js skills
- Enjoys presenting to large audiences, and to senior stakeholders
- Enjoys evangelising and thought leadership
- Self-starter and ability to manage competing priorities well
- Enjoys investing in continuous learning and growth
- Believes in succeeding as a high performing diverse team
- Experience in technical pre-sales
- Preferably with exposure and experience on various industry verticals
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 16 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.