* Should have deep hands on experience on programming languages Java and Python.
* Hands on experience on AWS ecosystems using various AWS services such as Lambda, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, Kinesis etc.
* Deploying and troubleshooting Microservices and event-driven architecture solutions in AWS ecosystem.
* Candidate should have experience in Picking up a task, or small project and taking it right through to production ready.
* Working collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary teams.
* Driving out detailed requirements where they don't already exist, with the help of business users and analysts.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business partners and team members.
* Good understanding and exposure on maintaining CI/CD workflows .
* Experience with Git source code management and Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
* Understanding of AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Cloudwatch, VPC, Security Groups etc.
* Hands on experience on Node.js programming language.
* Experience in writing SQL DML & DQL queries on MySql, IBM DB2 databases.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 12 2022
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.