Qualification and Skills Required:
- Accountable and responsible for delivery of performance testing services
- Involve in performance Test designing, planning and reporting process
- Coordinate non'-functional requirements collection process with all the stakeholders
- Specify test scenario and test data
- Identify test cases
- Work with all the stakeholders to review, provide feedback and sign off test strategy/test plan and others documentation.
- Coordinate with the test Governance team to ensure adoption of testing methods, standards and tools to coordinate any health checks or audits.
- Participate and contribute in forum, as to drive testing transformation and innovation
- Functional Knowledge in software quality engineering for web and mobile application, back-end integration
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in computer engineering or related field
- Have hands'-on experience with industry performance test tools such as LoadRunner, and JMeter
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards code reviews source control management build processes testing and operations Experience with test driven development TTD and behavior driven development BDD
- Document software defects, using JIRA and report defects to software developers
- Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, and teamwork
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Expertise within forecasting, requirement gathering, delivery execution, timeline creation, etc.
- Comfortable working with individuals/teams on a global scale
- Proven experience in testing standards, tools, processes & methodologies, frameworks, and various delivery methodologies
- Strong attention to details, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing multiple external testing service providers.
- Experience in managing multi'-cultural, diverse, direct and virtual teams.
- Excellent client facing, internal communications, written and verbal communication skills.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Nov 01 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.