The role requires functional expertise to support deal modelling and assessment, while considering deal strategy, structuring and negotiation positions. The position is the financial representative both internally and externally with clients/advisors Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertake the financial structuring and analysis of deals while meeting Cognizant's business objectives.
- Craft the pricing model and assess the deal P&L, cash flow, metrics and financial viability, and highlight the potential risks of a deal throughout the bid lifecycle from qualification through to deal closure.
- Support the deal team throughout the sales cycle in analysing and making recommendations regarding deal-specific financial strategies and solutions.
- Support the negotiation of financial/commercial terms in order to meet Cognizant's business & financial objectives.
- Enable Cognizant to sign a contract capable of delivering the approved returns, whilst at the same time addressing customer business drivers.
- Function in an objective manner to ensure the integrity of the responsibilities of the position, liaising with FP&A, Tax and technical accounting and other areas as required.
- Help the preparation for and actively participate in internal deal governance.
- Support compliance with Cognizant's processes and policies including using approved toolsets.
- Inform Pricing Lead of potential issues or possible open questions.
- Participate in standard team meetings and assist with deal coverage. Be a coach and mentor to less experienced team members
- Experience in pricing and sales support.
- Strong ability to influence and drive outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Project management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Work as a team member
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 22 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.