- Basic understanding end user operational and technological knowhow of online maps and their uses for navigation, information and other nuances
- Very good research skills in the areas of Analysis of information from different sources/Finding information off the internet.
- Language proficiency in Mandarin (traditional and simplified) and Cantonese
- Designing maps, graphics, illustrations and layouts
- Attention to detail on each task
- Research, using online tools to investigate geographic accuracy of queries
- Editor will be working on multiple short to long term pilots within online maps space and should be able to adapt to new projects, workspaces and technical specifications
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills & attention to details to ensure accuracy is a must
- Comfortable dealing with rapidly evolving work environment
- Passion for quality and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strict adherence to deadlines with understanding work productivity and efficiency without compromising on the Quality of the output
- Wiling to work on overtime when needed
- Relevant working experience is a plus point
- Online research skills able to use multiple sources to gather information
- Familiar and savvy with online tools and working knowledge of basic IT, MAPs POI editing experience is an advantage
- Ability to identify errors/defects and qualitatively analyze and validate all attributes of POIs and ensure that they are edited and updated as per defined and approved specifications and policies.
- Ensure accuracy of all curated info pertaining to the POIs by referencing various data sources like websites, imagery etc
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic ability to digitize (create/edit) and also evaluate Linear and Polygonal geometry (POIs, AOIs etc) by referencing the provided real world imagery sources
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning abilities
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Oct 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.